Цветок, что распускается в сумерках

Баллы : sdsd
Уровень : sdsd
Очки : 360
Дата регистрации : 2013-06-30

СообщениеТема: 222 222 EmptyСб Июл 20, 2013 7:21 pm

222 ZSz1B

Цитата :
222 YM04RI’ve never read the Anita Blake/Merry Gentry novels can I still join?

222 RLYN4 Most definitely! The staff members of OB are practically walking encyclopaedias for everything to do with both worlds as we regularly re-read the novels to help our members out. So we’re open to helping as little or as much as we possible can! Not to mention that we’ve tailored all of our information on the site to help new members coming onto the site.

222 45CfV It says I have to be approved…how long does that take?

222 Zobg5 Not long at all, as soon as you’ve activated your account and a staff member is around we generally get to it within 30-60 minutes. It’s rare for us to miss an account but if you are waiting longer than that, drop is a line into the cBox and if there’s a staff member on they’ll approve you.

222 YM04R I think I’m done with my bio, where do I post it?

222 RLYN4 Click on the Character Description board and scroll down to where you picked up your template and click on new post and post it there.

222 45CfV Can I change the bio to fit my likings?

222 Zobg5 Unfortunately, no. We’ve taken the time to make the bios species specific so it works in your favour, any change to them will just have us asking you to change it back to how it was coded.

222 YM04RCan I make a character that special character as my first?

222 RLYN4 Unfortunately, no again on this one. We’ve worked hard to make OB different to other RPG’s out there and because of this we have a whole bunch of special species that have to be won or “bought” with tokens. This means, if you decide to join up and you’re around long enough to participate in plots and challenges you’ll be eligible to grab one.

222 45CfV I have a pretty powerful character can I bring them over?

222 Zobg5You can, but, they will most like be stripped of anything that makes them an alpha/master and you’ll have to work your way up to being that powerful. We’ve got a unique system on OB. To find out more information check out this thread for the criteria.

222 YM04R Can I bring canon characters from the Anita Blake/Merry Gentry series?

222 RLYN4 No, we aren’t accepting canon characters. The staff at Obsidian Butterfly respect Laurell’s work and we’re keeping her character sacred to her. We enjoy the way she writes her characters and feel that no one would be able to write them as well as she could. This also goes for part canon characters. We don’t accept any kind of characters that have in some likeliness to any in the novels, we respect Laurell far too much to butcher her characters.

222 45CfV Can I bring other canon characters?

222 Zobg5 No. Unfortunately many characters are copywrited to their respectful owners, you can take aspects and make the unique to your character but nothing beyond that.

222 YM04R What does the site currently need?

222 RLYN4 Your answer lies in this thread, it’s regularly updated with what, is desperately needed and what’s banned.

222 45CfVWhat if I have trouble finding a face claim for my character?

222 Zobg5 We have a thread for that to! And if you can't find one in that thread, there are always plenty of people willing to help. Just ask a staff or one of our helpful members for help.

222 YM04R Who are the administrators and how can we can get in touch with them?

222 RLYN4 As a rule there's always someone floating around in the cbox (we're all on different timezones) but if you can't catch us there PM our accounts:
Mandi
Jayme
Ru
Jen
Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз
http://kingkiller-chronicle.my-rpg.com

Предыдущая тема Следующая тема Вернуться к началу 
Страница 1 из 1

Права доступа к этому форуму:Вы не можете отвечать на сообщения
The Name of the Wind :: Наши знания :: Наши знания :: Доска объявлений-